Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Take Away 83 - Full Circles

A woman who works at the office called from China yesterday. The adoption of her baby girl was finalized Monday and they will be bringing her home next week. I got to eavesdrop on the conversation by way of speaker phone. Note:  The office had a baby shower for her about a week ago and it took a huge loading cart and a half to haul all the pink gifts to her car. Our entire office is bursting with happiness for her.

I was adopted. Seeing and hearing my co-worker experience this event has been an "over-the-top" kind of real joy for me. I often asked my mom about our adoption (I have a sister who is adopted as well). She related what she could about it but I feel like I have been witness to how mom must have felt way back when.

TAKE AWAY: Life really does come full circle if I'm patient 
and keep my eyes and ears open to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment