Goodbye to another January. I'll see you again soon. It has been a long month but I survived. As difficult as winter months can be for me, I know the payoff is coming soon. Last year about this time, we were seriously considering moving back to Arizona. A quick, crazy winter road trip in February to Phoenix (see The Death of An Idea) nipped that notion in the bud. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that Phoenix is sounding good right about now.
I'm heading for a weekend getaway to Seattle this Friday to visit a friend. I checked the forecast and it's going to be sunny there! Sunny in Seattle? Who needs Phoenix?
TAKE AWAY: Although I'm a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of girl,
it's smart for me to make plans for January and February.
I really need something to look forward to.
- Take Away 69 - Weekends
- Take Away 68 - Overtime
- Take Away 67 - Write It Down
- Take Away 66 - Full Circles
- Take Away 65 - Appreciation
- Take Away 64 - Nothing to Take Away
- Take Away 63 - Buddy Up
- Take Away 62 - Bugaboos
- Take Away 61 - Nobody Cares
- Take Away 60 - Road Trip 101
- Take Away 60 - Pleasant Surprises
- Take Away 59 - Ask the Questions
- Take Away 58 - The Best Intentions
- Take Away 57 - The Work Week
- Take Away 56 - Make Time and Space for Friends
- Take Away 55 - Attitude Adjustments