Thursday, December 8, 2011

Take Away 45 - Take the Camera

Left work early today for an afternoon of bowling with 60 co-workers. Fun!  On the way to the car I could have kicked myself for not having my camera today. We have stagnation in our air system so the fog is sitting low and still, leaving hoarfrost on the trees.  IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!  Luckily I have tomorrow off and the frost is promising to stay another day so I should get some good shots. Lucky me!

TAKE AWAY:  Carry my camera with me every single day 
even if I don't think I'll get it out of the case. 

1 comment:

  1. Hoooboy, I cannot even count all the missed camera moments I've experienced. I need to get a nice small camera that fits in my purse. I have one that fits (sorta) but it's bulky compared to what they make nowadays... and the quality is not as nice as the newer small ones. But even if I had the camera with me, would I remember to use it? I don't ever remember to use the one on my phone!

    ReplyDelete