Saturday, September 1, 2012

Take Away 110 - Going Home

I do love going and going. Love to ride motorcycles, ride in the car, take a hike, take an airplane to anywhere. But as much as I love to go, I love coming home even more. My hubby noticed a long time ago that I'm good with going just about anywhere and my head will stay in the moment and enjoy the "now" but once whatever vehicle I'm taking to get there turns around and is pointed towards home, all bets are off. I just wanna get home. Don't really want to stop and dawdle, just take the shortest route home!  It hasn't always been this way.  I just really happen to love my life enough to want it.

TAKE AWAY:  It's good to go, but so nice to want to come home.

2 comments:

  1. NO PLACE LIKE HOME...click those ruby slippers girlfriend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I can relate to that. Sometimes I say (as I'm bee-lining for home), "I've got the bit between my teeth and headed for the barn."

    ReplyDelete