Thursday, February 2, 2012

Take Away 72 - Future Tripping

I've said it before but it bears repeating ... I am usually not a future tripper.  But, I gotta say that I am really stoked about my weekend trip to Seattle to see a good friend I haven't seen in far too many years. To add to it, the weather in Seattle, according to the forecast, is going to be sunny. I'm charging up my Kindle so I can listen to an audio book on the bus ride and I'm just really look forward to the entire experience. I've never taken a long bus ride, and I've never been over the pass in the winter time. In the meantime, I still have today and my thoughts remain focused on today and what I can bring to it and what I can take away from it. 
TAKE AWAY: I won't keep looking at the clock and wishing my day
away. I don't want to miss a minute of my life by wanting it 
to be tomorrow already.

No comments:

Post a Comment