Monday, September 26, 2011

Take Away 4 - Thunderstruck

I've only been up 2.5 hours and I've got a take away.  Can I go back to bed now?

I am back to walking on the treadmill every morning now that I'm back to work and time is short.  I cannot walk on it unless I have my iPod turned way up. It drowns out the voice giving me every excuse why I should not get on the treadmill.  My very first song on my playlist is "Thunderstruck" from the AC/DC Live album. I love the sound of the thunder, the sound of the crowd going wild and the awesome driving beat.  I'm about 2 minutes into the song when the endorphins hit and I have been Thunderstruck.  WOO HOO!! And I turn it up!!
TAKE AWAY: Find out what gets you thunderstruck!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... still thinking on that... what gets ME thunderstruck. Good question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word! Music is a wonderful thing and can make exercise seem like nothing because it busies your mind. Crazy how that little voice of your ego can get in the way of your ability to do things. Great way to drown it out :)

    ReplyDelete