Friday, September 30, 2011

Take Away 8- Resolve and Restraint

I ate far too much day before yesterday. It started early in the morning when a friend at work brought an oatmeal breakfast muffin she wanted me to try. I had already eaten breakfast but I ate it anyway and it started a runaway train of eating the whole day that I could not stop. I was miserable by the time I got home that night.  When I arrived at work yesterday, I resolved to show some discipline and I felt so much better.

TAKE AWAY: Resolve and Restraint (R&R)
Just get back on track when you fall off. It pays off! 

2 comments:

  1. So right! Getting back on track feels so much better than staying off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, just moving forward and not dwelling on the fact that you fell off track is difficult sometimes, but so important to do. You can't spend your energy regretting, but instead should just use that energy to deal with the problem and move beyond it.

    ReplyDelete