Saturday, January 28, 2012

Take Away 68 - Overtime

I got to work 6 hours of overtime today. It was sweet! Those of us who chose to work decided to go in at 5:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m.  I was surprised by how productive I was with no background noise or distractions.  It helped knowing I was making enough to cover my r/t bus ticket to Seattle next weekend.  And, because I started so early today I still have lots of weekend left.  Overtime?  Sign me up, baby!

TAKE AWAY:  I have an idea for something I'd like to 
buy with any future overtime.

4 comments:

  1. Will you go to the market. I love to visit it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that is in the plans! I am SO EXCITED about this little trip for a of reasons. Will love catching up with my friend who I used to work with in Fairbanks, will enjoy the bus ride, and the opportunity to take some photos in a different. Not to mention going out to eat at Jane's favorite places. Lots of things to look forward to.

      Delete
  2. And what you gonna get in the future? Love to dream and make it come true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really like to buy a new camera. I've had my eye on a Nikon but can't really justify pulling dollars out of savings for it but working extra hours might do it for me. We'll see. Don't we always have something else we want?

      Delete