Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Take Away 70 - Wrapping Up January 2012

Goodbye to another January. I'll see you again soon. It has been a long month but I survived. As difficult as winter months can be for me, I know the payoff is coming soon.  Last year about this time, we were seriously considering moving back to Arizona. A quick, crazy winter road trip in February to Phoenix (see The Death of An Idea) nipped that notion in the bud. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that Phoenix is sounding good right about now. 

I'm heading for a weekend getaway to Seattle this Friday to visit a friend. I checked the forecast and it's going to be sunny there!  Sunny in Seattle? Who needs Phoenix?

TAKE AWAY: Although I'm a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of girl,
it's smart for me to make plans for January and February. 
I really need something to look forward to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment